Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Bump - Week 26


Since the last time I wrote, many things have happened! We found out at 20 week ultrasound that we're having a baby girl! We are very excited about her and can't wait to meet her. Also, week 24 my friends and husband had to take me to the ER - apparently I had an episode of syncope "blacking out/fainting) or presyncope in my case (because I didn't completely black out). It was really scary and I hope it does not happen again.

Some of my friends have had their babies - 2 within the past week. Now I really can't wait for our baby to come :) I'm excited and yet very anxious about how labor and delivery is going go.

Lately I've been having back pain and hip pain…it hurts REALLY bad sometimes. Baby likes to move around A LOT - which is cute till she decides to kick or sit on my bladder…then it's not so much fun. I haven't been able to go on walks…it's way too hot and humid outside and we're currently under a major heat advisory. I have been trying to do some pregnancy yoga and it helps a lot with my lower back and hip pain.

In a little less than 2 weeks I have my glucose testing. I really hope I don't have gestational diabetes…I have no idea what I'll eat if I do!

I feel like so much is going on and I'm trying to not worry about the things I cannot control. I have to keep reminding myself that God is in control and will take care of me and baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment