Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Bump - Week 19


The days and weeks are flying by, I'm almost half way! Although sometimes they feel like they're at a stand still, especially when you have to wait for the BIG ultrasound.


Lately I've been painting some smaller paintings and wanting to take photographs. The smaller paintings include: cafe themed, cute owls, bamboo, balanced rocks, flowers and much more. Hopefully I will get my own website soon and post them. Photography has been put on the back burner because I've been so busy with everything else… besides, it's too hot and humid outside to go out and take photographs - thank you heat advisories.

Nesting is the biggest thing that's been on my list of things to do…cleaning up the house, and getting the baby's room together - which I throughly enjoy. We just got the crib and changing table a week or so ago. The same day it arrived my husband and I put it up because I'm impatient and wanted to see what it looked like. We really like it and it goes well with the dresser we already have.

Another thing I've been enjoying is cooking - as in coming up with a menu for about 2 weeks and making homemade food! This is something I rarely, if ever, got to do while I was in college. So from time to time, I may post a recipe I really like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment